Patagonia Right Underwater Photo Safari
The southern right whales gather in the Golfo Nuevo every year to give birth. Nowhere else can you get as close to the animals as here. Not only that we can observe mother/child interactions. Mating and feeding behavior can also be seen here.
We take you into a fabulous world with encounters that you never thought possible. The professional Patagonia project team has been working with the whales here for 30 years and guarantees spectacular encounters. However, we don’t disturb the animals. We have a ranger on board who ensures that we treat the animals with respect. This is the basic requirement for this tour.
To take part you must apply to us. It is necessary to document a professional background. You can find out details about this from me.
24th August to 4th September 2024
Eur. 7,990.- pp in a double room
Eur. 750.- euros single supplement
- Transfer from/to Puerto Madryn airport
- 10 nights accommodation with breakfast at Hosteria Paradise
- Professional support from the local authority ranger.
- Up to days of excursion to the whales (weather permitting)
- 1 day tour on the Peninsula Valdez2 days looking for orca on the Calhetta Valdez 9 days photo permit